Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!

Dear Gamecolony.com gamers,

I want to wish all of you a great and prosperous New Year!  I am very grateful for my family and friends, for my Gamecolony family and all Admins, TDs and players.  I am a very lucky girl indeed!!!!
We are planning to add dominoes to our lineup of iPad/iPhone apps.  THere will be  some major improvements in all games.  And, yes  the 30 sec-per-move in tourneys will be automatic!!!

May 2014 only bring good things to all of you,
webmistrss

9 comments:

  1. Following!! I also shared the link to facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! I'm now following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following, My GC name is Scorpino888

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love gamecolony...hopefully I can recioeve a free ticket too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love playing here at game colony. Great fun and free tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New year and this is the best place to be

    ReplyDelete