Sunday, November 17, 2013

Look what I found!

Milena B. posted on GameColony.com facebook page
"
Hi there, in 2004 - 2005 I played on gamecolony.com and this is how I met my husband. We come from different countries and backgammon was our first common interest 
He moved to my country, we lived together for 6 years and we got married last summer!
I am sure that wasn't the initial idea for creating this site, but thank you very much!  "


I was so excited to find this information that I reposted it at www.gamecolony.com forum and look at this response:


I was widowed 8 years ago, and started playing on this site about 2 years later. I became friendly with an american man (I was in the UK) and to cut a long story short, he came to meet me a few months later. I visited him the following year, and we got married a few months after that! Almost 4 years now. So I guess I'm saying thank you to gamecolony too!


Any other happy events that started at www.gamecolony.com??????

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the upper right hand corner of the blog there is a blue button 'Follow this site'. Click on it to follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. from hundreds of websites i play games online, i think gamecolony offers the most honest service that focuses on customer satisfactions more than others.

    this site already won my heart. even though, its look appears to be a simple site, the more you play, the more you know its sincerity.
    every staff here is friendly. they will help you as much as they could do. very warm community here.

    moreover, you will see how amazing when you win a jackpot. something that is far out to reach in the past, it came into your hand when you play at gamecolony. i guaranteed. i never won a jackpot in the past. but when i play here, i could win it at least once.

    thank you for being a great place that provides members fair games to play.

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. finally i made this.....:)
    thank mistress..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please contact me at http://www.gamecolony.com/cgi-bin/contactus.plx

      Delete
  5. This site has been by far the best site I have played. Reps are very patient, and people are helpful. My games for life

    ReplyDelete