Monday, October 6, 2014

Take our games with you where ever you go!!!

In the world of apps and WiFi we are always connected.  Now that a lot of our games  have iPhone/iPad and android apps, you can bring Gamecolony with you where ever you go (or where ever you are stuck at!)
Check out this letter we got from one of our users:

"In late august I took a trip to the Phillippines and I had a 3 hour wait at the airport in Manila for my flight back to Los Angeles and much to my surprise I got hooked up with game colony gin and it was great to kill time so ty game colony you rock now your on my phone and with me all the time"

Try  Gin Rummy GC for Android or Gin Rummy Live for iPhone or iPad

25 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i`m play the new software, It makes the Gamming allot more fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. good game backgammon live on GC!!!

    nice game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog! I use the Backgammon app on Android all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good game one of my best.cant wait for mre games

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this game! I play daily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this game :) so much fun im addicted haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. IReally took time out for this. Can'beleive how really simple this is. I am definately a follower and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. IReally took time out for this. Can'beleive how really simple this is. I am definately a follower and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that I can play on multiple devices

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this site. Absolutely the best

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dominoes is my fave of akl time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live your blog!! More!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow very good am love play dominoes in gamecolony it is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  15. I play 4 years on all app gamecolony,but the most favourite game is Domino...probably should finalize backgammon and to cancel the confirmation of the course and prohibit cancellation of the course is a very irregular function,especially when you're playing for $tickets...

    ReplyDelete
  16. great app great for beginners and pros I love it
    come play

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a game of skill . So nice if you are skilled can make alot of money

    ReplyDelete